Sunday, March 9, 2014

Name: Yu Xiu Yi

Matric No: A11 A489

Faculty: Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business, University Malaysia Kelantan

Date of Birth: 18/11/1991

Place of Birth: Negeri Sembilan

Area of study: Entrepreneurship and Business

Ambition: Become a successful businesswoman

Evaluation of this assignment:
Firstly, thank you to my lecture, Miss Raja Norliana binti Raja Omar for giving us this opportunity and her consultants to accomplished this assignment. through this assignment, I have more thorough understand about the places that I have introduced in this blog. I also become more concern about the global warming issues to avoid more and more beautiful places in the earth disappear. Finally, I hope everyone can go through my blog that introduce the 15 place that must visit before it disappear, and will become more concern about our mother earth. Thank you.    



1 comment: